The Imparando City of London Learning Centre is central London’s premier dedicated IT training facility – and more. It’s a spacious, purpose-designed venue offering a superb mix of hi-spec training rooms, seminar rooms, meeting rooms, and conference and event spaces for hire or lease, close to London’s financial and legal centres.
We set out to develop London’s brightest, freshest, multi-purpose training centre and corporate learning facility. And that’s exactly what you get, with flexible IT training room hire and event space rental options, competitive pricing and high-level on-site technical support and services. It’s the optimum environment for corporate education and events.
Why our clients choose us
- 23 state-of-the-art rooms, ranging from 27 to 74 square metres, across three floors
- The flexibility to run training events for up to 60 people with PCs in a single room, classroom style, with a total facility capacity of 330 plus people
- Dual, dedicated, secure 100MBPS fibre internet connections via 2 independent ISP’s for guaranteed internet access
- High-speed Wi-Fi for instructors’ and delegates’ personal use throughout the centre
- Breakout areas plus touchdown internet access
- All rooms naturally light and bright with best air quality and excellent acoustics and soundproofing
- 95 square metre southwest-aspect rooftop terrace adjacent to third floor breakout area
- Free refreshments and the option of high quality catering for breakfast/lunch/evening meal/buffet
Imparando clients benefit greatly from our industry-leading experience in developing and delivering custom corporate education, user training and self-paced eLearning. That experience is present in our management team, our consultants, content developers and trainers, and in those who manage and support the Imparando City of London training facility.
Imparando consultants have implemented many of the largest and most successful training programmes in Europe, for enterprise application training and user adoption projects and also as support for business change projects.