All our UPK content developers are used to working together as a team and create content that is accurate, engaging and oriented to the learner. All consultants follow the proven Imparando methodology and authoring standards. We also have specialists in all aspects of learning development including project management, team leading, user assessment development and LMS integration.
The effectiveness of user training content is very much dependent on the skill of the authors and Imparando is often asked to redevelop content that has been created to less exacting standards by other developers in the past.
- Project set-up and preparation
- Developer and SME induction
- Development of high quality, consistent content through an established 9-stage develop and review process
- Validation and sign-off by the client as part of hand-over
- Client documentation for all work delivered
- Publishing and deployment of content for implementation/go-live.
Variable depending on the client’s requirements.
Find out more – email us now or call 0845 262 9492.