- The enterprise applications and processes covered by the UPK project
- The standards for UPK content development
- The audience for, and use of, the UPK content
- The requirements for the UPK training (e.g. self-paced, classroom, blended eLearning)
- UPK project resources, scheduling and deployment (e.g. via Knowledge Centre or an LMS).
- UPK development resource estimates and timescales
- lient input requirements in terms of SME (Subject Matter Experts) input etc
- Draft UPK project plan
- Methods and tools for estimating
- UPK project budgets.
2 days (1 day research and workshops, 1 day compile and present the report).
Find out more – email us now or call 0845 262 9492.