Imparando Consulting is a leader in the development and delivery of application training roll-out programmes to support critical business system implementations and upgrades.
We use proven content development tools such as Oracle UPK (User Productivity Kit), datango performance suite (dps) and Adobe Captivate to build and deploy effective eLearning and performance support content. We also support business process definition, documentation and maintenance with expert Oracle Tutor services.
The Imparando difference
What makes Imparando Consulting different is that we consistently deliver the highest quality solution in the most cost-efficient way. We achieve this through a unique combination of:
- Employee proficiency optimised – we consider the full lifecycle of the enterprise application to maximise our clients’ investments in systems, processes and people.
- Major cost efficiencies> – we typically achieve cost savings of between 75 and 95% in the creation of documentation, classroom materials and online training and support content compared with traditional methods.
- Proven project process – our best practice process and methodologies consider user and organisational needs across the full system lifecycle to help drive employee proficiency and productivity.
- The best user adoption consultants – our substantial team of developers was the first in the UK to achieve UPK Certified Implementation Specialist status.
- High quality content development – we ensure the highest quality, most cost-effective user training content to minimise user adoption issues and maximise employee proficiency and productivity.
- Application and tools expertise – we support the successful user adoption of all major enterprise applications, ERP and CRM systems, as well as custom-developed applications, with best-in-class user training platforms and tools.
This unique combination of expertise, experience and approach offers compelling business benefits for our clients. One of the most critical and far-reaching of these benefits is a very high level of user adoption of new systems, processes and procedures.