Project Scoping and Planning
Our project scoping and planning service is designed for client organisations that need to perform a UPK project requirements analysis in preparation for UPK content development. An Imparando UPK consultant will work with the client to review:
- The enterprise applications and processes covered by the UPK project
- The standards for UPK content development
- The audience for, and use of, the UPK content
- The requirements for the UPK training (e.g. self-paced, classroom, blended eLearning)
- The requirements for in-application, context-sensitive support using UPK content
- UPK project resources, scheduling and deployment (e.g. via Knowledge Centre or an LMS).
- UPK development resource estimates and timescales
- Client input requirements in terms of SME (Subject Matter Experts) input etc
- Draft UPK project plan
- Methods and tools for estimating
- UPK project budgets.
2 days (1 day research and workshops, 1 day compile and present the report).
Find out more – email us now or call 0845 262 9492.